In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out and let you know we are still here to assist our community in their time of need. As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are adapting and making changes to ensure health and safety are our priority for our staff and customers. We have implemented many additional safety measures in and around the dealership to ensure the safety of anyone coming in. We also ask our customers to reschedule their appointment if they are feeling unwell.
Our sales, service & parts team are on deck and ready to help in any way they can. We are changing our processes to ensure we can limit the amount of people coming into the dealership at all costs.
This includes offering new services such as:
- Video & photos of the vehicle you have enquired on, so you can look and decide from the comfort of your home.
- Phone and email capability for all required documentation.
- Drop off of your new vehicle straight to your door.
- 'Make an offer' - if you already know which vehicle you would like to purchase you can submit an offer through our website!
- Box drop off for keys, if you would prefer not to enter the service department.
- Local drop off, can be dropped off on the same day by our delivery driver.
- Postage through Toll, within 2 days if not local.